commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Meikle <loo...@gmail.com>
Subject [resources] Supported Build Tools
Date Sun, 17 May 2009 09:58:56 GMT
Hi,

As per the previous thread on reactivating Commons Resources [0], I have
moved Resources back into Sandbox and made various changes to:

* Refresh the License Headers
* Added a Maven2 Build
* Restructured the folders in-line with the standard maven folder structure

Because of the above changes I have broken the existing Ant and Maven1
builds. Since we are at a stage of reactivation I was wondering what builds
should we be supporting?

Do we need both a Maven1 and Maven2 build? Would a Maven2 build suffice on
its own? Or do we need at least Maven2 + Ant?

Based on what we think I can update the builds accordingly.

Cheers,
Dave

[0] http://www.nabble.com/Reactivate-Commons-Resources...--td23572441.html