commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [compress] Bugs fixed - review and release?
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 04:07:15 GMT
On 2009-04-27, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just remembered - what about ZipArchiveInputStream.useUnicodeExtraFields?
> This field is currently unused - what are the plans for it?

It should never have been unimplemented at all 8-)

This was the last piece I wanted to do while working on the code when
my battery went low - and I must have forgotten that I wasn't done.

> Maybe just add a JIRA so it is not overlooked?

I see Christian has created the issue.  I'll see whether I can close
it rather quickly so it can go into the 1.0 release.

Oh, BTW, I don't see any other issues preventing the 1.0 release.

Stefan