commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Fabulich <...@fabulich.com>
Subject Re: Release process
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 23:47:58 GMT
OK, so, my new plan is:

cd /www/www.apache.org/dist/commons/dbutils/binaries/
cp /www/people.apache.org/builds/commons/dbutils/1.2/RC3/staged/commons-dbutils/commons-dbutils/1.2/*bin*
.
cd ../source
cp /www/people.apache.org/builds/commons/dbutils/1.2/RC3/staged/commons-dbutils/commons-dbutils/1.2/*src*
.
cd ..
~/svn/apache-committers/tools/releases/symlinks.sh 1.2

Does that sound right to everybady?  (It still has the odd characteristic
that the new zips and tarballs are named slightly differently from the
zips and tarballs for 1.1.  It's now called "commons-dbutils-1.2-bin.zip"
instead of just "commons-dbutils-1.1.zip".)

-Dan