commons-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Badhavat <vinod.ofgov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSH Implementation - IDEA and seeking Suggestions.
Date Sun, 12 Apr 2009 03:06:35 GMT
 Hi Guillaume Nodet

I'm ready and happy to work on SSHD subproject. My intention is to take part
in open source development, so even if I'm selected or not ( for GSoC), I
would love to work for open source. As a part of proposal writing, I learnt
many things about SSH protocol and hence working on SSHD will be quite
comfortable. I need to talk to my mentor to know whether I can work on SSHD
as a part of GSoC program. If I'm allowed to do that, then I'd be very happy
to work with you on SSHD.

In any case, I'll definitely look into SSHD for more information and to
reuse the code.

Thank you,
Vinod.