commons-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Badhavat <vinod.ofgov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSH Implementation - IDEA and seeking Suggestions.
Date Sat, 11 Apr 2009 20:42:49 GMT
Hi Guillaume Nodet

Thank you for your information. I applied to Apache as a part of Google
Summer of Code(GSoC), so I think, I should stick to the proposal I made in
the application and implement SSH as a part of commons-net. I would like to
use SSHD's key and algorithm negotiation. I'm planning to use java
cryptography directly. If this is not so useful, then i may turn to SSHD's
crypto.

can i use mina's mailing list to discuss about SSH Implementation?

--- Vinod.