commons-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Badhavat <vinod.ofgov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSH Implementation - IDEA and seeking Suggestions.
Date Sat, 11 Apr 2009 08:35:50 GMT
Hi Sergey Vladimi

Thank you for your valuable suggestions. "SSHConnectionFactory", to setup
connection parameters is a nice idea and I'll include that in my SSH
implementation.

I thought to use SocketClient and related stuff from commons-net to have
socket I/O. I need to talk to my mentor regarding this - to implement SSH
independent of commons-net.

Thank you,

Vinod Kumar.  (Yes Mr.Sergey Vladimi, my first name is Vinod)