commons-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [sanselan] Next steps
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 08:01:17 GMT
There are enough projects for which a "fun name" works just fine.
Usually they are bigger though. *shrug* No strong opinion on this one.

I do have a strong opinion on the package name though. Definitely
should live in our package space. After all it's just a right click on
"refactor".

cheers
--
Torsten