commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [vfs] next release?
Date Sun, 05 Apr 2009 05:08:27 GMT
The next release of VFS will be 2.0. I've been working on cleaning the
code in preparation for a release.  Have you tried checking out trunk
and using it?  Your feedback would be most welcome.  Are you saying
that there are no Jira issues with regard to the problem you are
having? If there are, please let me know what they are.

Ralph