commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: New sandbox project -- Apache Commons (Portable) Runtime
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 12:45:10 GMT
This sounds good to me as an initiative.
I am bit worried with the title apr (or is it acr?) since it overlaps
a lot with apache httpd's apr (which is widespread in many
distributions as one of the bases of httpd).

Wouldn't ajr be better a term since it's about a java binding?
Is tomcat native something really specific to apache httpd?
What about aprj or japr then?

paul