commons-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [sanselan] Next steps
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 21:08:03 GMT
luc.maisonobe@free.fr wrote:
> -1 to changing names. Names are part of the social link that build communities, changing
them would appear to me as if we were stealing the project from both its promoters and users.
All the work done on having a brand known would be lost.

Yupp, I totally agree.Now, as there are already non functional names in
Sanselan, keeping the name Sanselan is not an exception.
So I think it should either be Apache Commons Sanselan or as someone
suggested Apache Commons Sanselan Imaging.

We should definitly keep the brand Sanselan.

The package name o.a.c.sanselan is fine.

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler