commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r763196 - /commons/sandbox/runtime/trunk/src/main/native/include/arch/windows/acr_arch.h
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 12:51:15 GMT
sebb wrote:
>>  +    SYSDLL_JVM          = 6,    // jvm      From our own jvm.dll
>>  +    SYSDLL_defined      = 6     // must define as last idx_ + 1
>
> Shouldn't that be 7 then? Or does the JVM value not count?

Yes. Thanks for keeping an eye ;)

However this is still in early stage of merging
few existing code bases, so it'll take at least
two weeks before someone should take a serious look ;)

I could dump all at once, but then the cleanup
would be needed, and this approach gives more
sense to SVN log thought.

Regards
--
^(TM)