commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <>
Subject Re: New sandbox project -- Apache Commons (Portable) Runtime
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 20:13:32 GMT
On 06.04.2009 21:32, Niall Pemberton wrote:
> Sounds good. Who currently works on the Tomcat code and are they happy
> for it to come here as well.

Very basic commit statistics on repos/asf/tomcat/connectors/trunk/jni,
not including data about how big each of the commits was:

Count id
 391 mturk
  77 jfclere
  15 markt
  11 rjung
   6 pero
   5 remm
   4 jim
   2 wrowe
   1 costin

I'm personally fine with moving the Java API for APR to commons and
think it's a nice environment to grow the feature set. I'm cross-posting
to dev@tomcat for the the other committers.