commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New sandbox project -- Apache Commons (Portable) Runtime
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 14:41:57 GMT
Matt Benson wrote:

> [...]

Nope, although exec could use it as a provider just like I plan
the daemon would use it for doing the seteuid/setegid and
detach.

Process and process management is just one set of classes.
The purpose is to fill in the gap between JDK and modern
operating systems where JDK is always a decade behind.
In essence this is for os what eclipse swt is for gui.

Regards
--
^(TM)