commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <>
Subject Re: New sandbox project -- Apache Commons (Portable) Runtime
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 14:41:57 GMT
Matt Benson wrote:
> [...]

Nope, although exec could use it as a provider just like I plan
the daemon would use it for doing the seteuid/setegid and

Process and process management is just one set of classes.
The purpose is to fill in the gap between JDK and modern
operating systems where JDK is always a decade behind.
In essence this is for os what eclipse swt is for gui.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message