commons-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: Release Schedule Request
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2009 06:07:53 GMT
Hi Brad,

your JIRA will make it into the 1.2 release - I will add your stuff this
weekend and publish a snapshot.  I have altogether three issues so a
release is not to far away - I would assume a timeframe of 4-5 for the
commons-email-1.2 release.

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Brad Davis wrote:
> We are currently implementing jBPM 4.0, and would like to use Apache Commons Email within
our email components.  However, there are several methods we need described in the following
JIRA:

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EMAIL-85
>
> After creating the JIRA, I realize in retrospect that the code has made it into the repo.
 However, there is no current snapshot for 1.2 containing these methods.

> Additionally, we were hoping to get an idea of your release schedule to determine if
it will be in line with our own.