commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rory Winston <rory.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About commons-net and GSoC
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 07:40:13 GMT
Guillaume

You're right - apologies, I just had a quick look at it and assumed it
was along the same lines as another SSH client framework that someone
suggested earlier (which itself was just a wrapper). I also noticed
mina-sshd has jsch in its dependency list - I wonder why it needs it if
it is a reimplementation? Anyways, thanks, this is useful.

Best