commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Commons-VFS SVN commit permission
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 02:31:07 GMT
I see you still listed as a committer on FTPServer and you have an
ICLA on file.

I've been actively working trying to get a 2.0 release and would
welcome the help. What specifically do you want to do?  There a few
challenging Jira issues that were found by findbugs and checkstyle
still has lots of errors (I don't consider that a blocker for a
release though).  I know that FTP has several issues open and that
really isn't one of the areas I have focused on.

I'm not a PMC member so I don't get a vote but I would be in favor of
this.

Ralph