commons-dev mailing list archives

From gauravar...@codercorp.com
Subject Re: Possible incubation?
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 10:30:15 GMT
I think it's more valid to look at Jeha as a framework that only handles
what you ask to handle. In the case you describe, if you don't ask Jeha to
handle a certain type of exception, then that exception is simply
propagated up the stack. I don't think it interferes with the method
signature, unless i'm missing something.

Gaurav