commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Andre Dantas Rocha" <andre.dantas.ro...@uol.com.br>
Subject RES: Possible incubation?
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 12:24:27 GMT
You're right. Today Transform task put the handler code in all catch blocks,
regards type of exception. You have to do the calls manually if you what to
be more precise.

The improvement suggested by Gaurav is very useful and can be done in the
task (or even a Mojo).

Andre

-----Mensagem original-----
De: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 8 de abril de 2009 07:46
Para: Commons Developers List
Assunto: Re: Possible incubation?

On 08/04/2009, gauravarora@codercorp.com <gauravarora@codercorp.com> wrote:
> I think it's more valid to look at Jeha as a framework that only handles
>  what you ask to handle. In the case you describe, if you don't ask Jeha
>  handle a certain type of exception, then that exception is simply
>  propagated up the stack. I don't think it interferes with the method
>  signature, unless i'm missing something.

That may be so, but it's not mentioned in the Quick Start guide - the
only examples catch Exception, and there is no indication that the
Transformer task can be used to only add handlers for particular
Exceptions.

<http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=242203&package_id=294