commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Promoting commons-compress to proper
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 17:00:52 GMT
Hi all,

before I start a vote, let's see whether everything is in place.

http://wiki.apache.org/commons/CommonsEtiquette says:

* compliance with policies:

  Just now I've run RAT and it flags src/site/xdoc/style/project.css
  as well as a few test files.  I could fix the CSS (other proper
  project's don't have a license in the one-liner file either, BTW)
  but the test files should be fine without the license IMHO.

* A PROPOSAL

  Is this required in this case, given the component is many years old
  and probably had a PROPOSAL initially?

* health

  We currently have three developers listed (Sebb, you may want to add
  yourself) and two pretty active contributors as well as a request
  for promotion/release by Jukka.  Doesn't sound too bad to me.

Stefan