commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject [compress] Infrastructure changes after promotion
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 05:31:16 GMT
Hi,

the things to do:

* move in svn

  I'll take care of it and modify the externals for trunks-sandbox and
  trunks-proper

* different parent POM

  <parent>
    <groupId>org.apache.commons</groupId>
    <artifactId>commons-parent</artifactId>
    <version>11</version>
  </parent>

  should be correct, at least this is what CLI's POM says.

* setup a new JIRA project for compress and move the SANDBOX issues
  for component Compress over there.

  Neither my JIRA karma nor knowledge are up to this task, we need
  help.

* site updates

  I'd like to defer that until I have figured out how to do it which
  should happen sometime during ApacheCon next week.

Anything else?

Stefan