commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project commons-compress-test (in module commons-sandbox) failed
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 04:28:42 GMT
On 2009-03-03, commons-compress development <dev@commons.apache.org> wrote:

> Results :

> Tests in error:
>   testDeleteDir(org.apache.commons.compress.changes.ChangeSetTestCase)
>   testDeleteFile(org.apache.commons.compress.changes.ChangeSetTestCase)
>   testDeletePlusAdd(org.apache.commons.compress.changes.ChangeSetTestCase)
>   testDeleteFromAndAddToZip(org.apache.commons.compress.changes.ChangeSetTestCase)
>   testAddDeleteAdd(org.apache.commons.compress.changes.ChangeSetTestCase)
>   testDeleteAddDelete(org.apache.commons.compress.changes.ChangeSetTestCase)

The same tests fail for me on a clean build on Linux as well.

Christian, should I  disable the tests for now?

BTW, I get random failures on Windows as well, my guess is it is a
race condition with the file system (and potentially file locking) but
I haven't found time to look into it any further, yet.

Stefan