commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [compress] Checkstyle configuration
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 10:57:23 GMT
Hi again,

sorry for the attachment, but this is my proposed Checkstyle config.
Since codestyle is a very personal discussion (sometimes), I would
like to give you a chance to discuss before I create the attachement.

Additionally, i commented out the $properties in teh file till some
maven guru can help me :-)

Mostly I have taken the same options then [email] has, except that I
prefer to have my braces { on the same level as my method name is (sun
standard).

Any comments?
Best,
Christian