commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject [compress] Checkstyle configuration
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 07:00:53 GMT
Hi all,

I just try to figure out how to include a checkstyle.xml in compress.
I have stolen the configuration file
from [email] and put it in the root directory. For testing I enabled
it within eclipse and found out that
I need to set the following properties, which seem to come out from
commons-parent. I checked that out and searched, but couldn't find the
setting of this properties.

Can somebody please explain from where I have to fil these properties?
If somebody could explain or point me to a document or a mail how I
use commons-parent, this would be helpful too.

Here are the props:
<property name="headerFile" value="${checkstyle.header.file}"/>
<property name="cacheFile" value="${checkstyle.cache.file}"/>

However, checkstyle isn't throwing too much errors, a good sign :-)

Cheers,
Christian