commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [compress] Patch for SANDBOX-284
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 06:06:04 GMT
Hi,

test works on OSX - but we cannot really test on *nix boxes if the
name-normalizing works on windows too. "if system == windows" wouldn't
give back "windows" at the gump servers. So we don't have a continues
integration test for exactly that problem.
Question is, if we should refactor more to test this special scenario or not.

Cheers
Christian