commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [compress] Todos before release 1
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 07:55:06 GMT
Hi,

it looks like all the world is meeting at the conference except myself :-)
However, I think developing at the hackathon is a quick development,
and I would like to kindly ask you to take make some edits at the wiki
and let me know which tasks has been done. It would be frustrating to
think on things which has allready been fixed at the hackathon :-)

Thanks!
Christian