commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project commons-configuration (in module apache-commons) failed
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 13:21:36 GMT

On Mar 31, 2009, at 1:59 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> The second part - and that's what I don't understand - is that there
> is no vfs snapshot in the Apache snapshot repository either, so where
> do you get your snapshot from when you build configuration (with or
> without Gump)?

I did not have the necessary permission to deploy to
people.apache.org, so I deployed the snapshot to the new M2 repo at
repository.apache.org.  However, I commons configuration isn't looking
there because the Commons PMC hasn't discussed using that repository
for projects.  At this time developers are building commons vfs on
their local machines and then building commons configuration. I had
thought that Gump wouldn't have all these problems since it uses its
own repo and builds from trunk directly.

Ralph