commons-dev mailing list archives

From Liam Coughlin <lscough...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of DbUtils 1.2 RC3
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 21:02:05 GMT
Unless something has changed, the current test cases do include hsqldb based
tests.

The specific issue is that some of the changes in the proposed 1.2 have a
specific impact on specific databases ( notably, oracle ) -- so it would be
extremely useful if someone who has some access to some oracle instances
could run some basic tests.

Cheers
-L