commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [Configuration] Dependency on VFS
Date Sun, 29 Mar 2009 03:10:02 GMT
I  need to document this. When you run all the tests
TestWebdavConfigurationBuilder is skipped because it is really a
functional test - it requires a WebDAV server to be available. To run
the test you need to add something like

     <profile>
       <id>webdav</id>
       <activation>
         <activeByDefault>false</activeByDefault>
       </activation>
       <properties>
         <test.webdav.uri>webdav://admin:admin@192.168.10.133:7402/
vfstest/test-data</test.webdav.uri>
         <test.webdav.base>webdav://admin:admin@192.168.10.133:7402/
Configuration/conf/</test.webdav.base>
       </properties>
     </profile>

to your settings.xml. Then run "mvn -P webdav test -
Dtest=TestWebdavConfigurationBuilder".  The test.webdav.uri setting is
for running Commons VFS tests and test.webdav.base is for Commons
Configuration.  Commons VFS requires similar definitions for FTP and
HTTP.

Ralph