commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Fwd: Deploying to the snapshot repository.
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 03:58:37 GMT
As Brian indicated the snapshot repo is open for business for Commons.
I deployed Commons VFS there since I couldn't seem to deploy to
people.apache.org. It makes sense to me to migrate releases to the
Nexus repo as well.  I think this is something the PMC (which I am not
a member of) should decide, but I'm bringing it up to see what others
think. Other projects have already started moving there.

Ralph

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Brian E. Fox" <brianf@reply.infinity.nu>
> Date: March 25, 2009 7:47:47 PM PDT
> To: "Ralph Goers" <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com>
> Subject: RE: Deploying to the snapshot repository.
>
> I set this up so you can deploy org.apache.commons/.* snapshots. If
> you
> put in the infra ticket, then I will setup the rest of the project for
> releases and staging etc.

>>> Cannot