commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject [openmodels] planning WAS Re: gauging sandbox interest - openmodels
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:01:40 GMT

I have some code to start with (never been anywhere but my box so no IP problems) but I am
currently using Ant + Ivy.  This will be an empty project with n subprojects so I feel I will
need a ridiculous amount of handholding to get this set up properly with m2.  Do any of our
Maven mavens have the cycles for this?

Thanks,
Matt