commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Commons Incubator proposal
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2009 17:11:47 GMT

Funnily enough I mentioned this the other day, then ran across the original proposal doc on
my laptop.  Though I was correct in my recollection that there was not a lot of interest,
I failed to recall having made a final appeal for any naysayers to speak up, and in that it
was apparently I who dropped that particular ball almost a year ago now.  :)  So maybe in
the coming months we/I can pick this up.  For background, the proposal is at [1].  If anyone
has had any change of opinion on this please feel free to make it known.

Thanks,
Matt

1. http://wiki.apache.org/commons/CommonsIncubatorProposal