commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project commons-configuration (in module apache-commons) failed
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 05:26:13 GMT
Commons Configuration's trunk is compatible with Java 1.3 and is going
to remain so for a while so I don't see how it can be modified to
require Commons Lang trunk. The configuration2-experimental branch
provides the support for Java 5 but is still quite a ways away from
being ready to be promoted to trunk.

Ralph