commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [lang] 3.0, what's in; what's out
Date Sat, 14 Mar 2009 23:20:34 GMT
On 14/03/2009, Jörg Schaible <joerg.schaible@gmx.de> wrote:
> Gary Gregory wrote:

And it's very easy to miss out a test - I've just found out that
ShortPrefixToStringStyleTest is not in the BuilderTestSuite.

As it happens, one of its tests fails, so when I used Eclipse to run
everything (at least twice, because of the suites - yuk!) I found the
missing test class.

There may be other missing tests - who knows? - and it's quite tedious
finding out.