commons-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Vladimirov <vlser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] 2.0 release
Date Sat, 21 Mar 2009 23:35:03 GMT
Personally, I would like to see some issues to be resolved before 2.0
release, because they can create incompatibility with previous releases in
some way.
- VFS-169 is the example of such issue (changing default behavior of
toString() to use friendly URI)
- VFS-203 (if it's going to be fixed at all, it should be done in mayor
release)

Some JIRA issues do have patches and they just need to be
tested/committed/closed. Before release.

Anyway, +1 for 2.0 release soon - it's been too long since last release.

--
Sergey.