commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject [general] How to link JIRA issues and commits
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 05:14:26 GMT
Hi all,

since I'm sort of a new commons committer (technically I've always
been, I've just not used it much) I'm unsure whether there is a policy
of how you connect svn commits and JIRA issues around here.

So far I've named the JIRA issue in the commit message and noted the
svn revision inside a comment to the JIRA issue.  Is there anything
else I should have done like adding an explicit link to the svn
revision in JIRA (bugzilla adds them automatically nowadays)?

Thanks

        Stefan