commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [general] How to link JIRA issues and commits
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 08:16:38 GMT
On 2009-02-04, Mark Fortner <phidias51@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not a committer to the project, but I've worked on other projects with
> svn and JIRA.  If you use the Eclipse, there's a plugin called Mylyn that
> you can use that makes this process a little easier.

Thanks for the pointer Mark.

I've read about Mylyn and even gave it a short testdrive, but neither
Mylyn nor Eclipse match with my preferred workflow[1].  I'm sure that
it works great for many others.

Cheers

        Stefan

[1] To put that into perspective, I live and breathe Emacs.  This is
an old dog who feels he doesn't need to learn new tricks.