commons-dev mailing list archives

From Saurabh Agarwal <sagarwal1...@gmail.com>
Subject Need some guidance in making a SIP application using commons-SCXML
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 07:28:11 GMT
Hi All,

I am new to commons-SCXML and I am trying to make SIP application using
sailfin ( Leveraging SIP Servlets ).

I came across SCXML and thought it can be of great use , As far as I had
understood I can write the state machines iusing scxml and dont have
to write much java code except some helper functions.

I have couple of questions which I am not able to understand yet :

1. How to integrate SIP Servlet and Commons-scxml ( I tried to understand
shale but unable to do so ).
2. Can Commons-scxml parse and do some logic on a SIP message ( Ascii messge
) and give me results.

Any pointers are highly appreciated.

Please help

Thanks