commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <>
Subject Re: [compress] Schedule for a release?
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2009 11:44:05 GMT
>>  In parallel to "graduation" we may be able to finish the stuff we want
>>  to see done before the 1.0 release.
> I'd like to see some statements in the Javadoc about the intended
> thread safety or otherwise of the classes.

> However, if there are any classes that are thread-hostile (*), (I've
> not noticed any) I would expect these to be fixed before release!

Additionally we have to:
- improve maven site stuff, which is a bit outdated now
- check Ar-Implementation (see my other mail today)
- check CPIO implementation a bit better, since its very new at compress

There are several new issue on jira - 7 majors, 1 blocker.

Looking at all todos I am guessing that ChangeSet implementation could
be finished in time before a release. :-)
What about end of march with a possible release date? Would this be
possible? I could improve the testcases, the change set implementation
and the site stuff (well, which would need a review of english grammar

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message