commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <>
Subject Re: [compress] Schedule for a release?
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 05:45:05 GMT
>> My status: I started with implementing on that this morning and
>> figured out that its not a very easy task. Even when I have it
>> finished in a good time, there should be a good amount of testing
>> imho.
> we could label that part of the API unstable/experimental - or leave
> it out of the release completely.

Depends on when the release is scheduled. If we start the release
process next week or so, I would say leave it out completly. If we say
lets release in 3 or 4 weeks, I would say label it unstable as you
I would prefer option 1.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message