commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [compress] Schedule for a release?
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:25:05 GMT
>> I'm not sure about the status of Christian's work on changeset
>> support.  1.0 should have a stable API, at least, IMHO.
>
> We could maybe leave out the changeset support for a 1.0.

My status: I started with implementing on that this morning and
figured out that its not a very easy task. Even when I have it
finished in a good time, there should be a good amount of testing
imho.

>> Right now compress has some momentum and it may be a good idea to use
>> that.

Yes, and right now it looks like that community is growing. compress
could benefit of a release right now.

Christian