commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Tracking Contributors in the POM
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 12:25:14 GMT
>> Is there a policy on sort order?  Is there a policy about including
>> the email address?
>
> Probably not. If you think otherwise, the contributor authorization
> should be at least asked for.

Since t am mentioned in the compress pom, I would like to say that I
am glad to be mentioned there and would give my authorization if you
would ask me. However, it's sometimes very difficult and frustrating
to contribute as a non-apache member. Listing me as a contributor in
the pom file makes me feel that my work is appreciated, and this is
good :-) Thank you!

As Luc said, i allready gave up my privacy with posting my patch to
the public dev list and knew, that somewhere and somehow would appear
my name probably.

Christian