commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Fabulich <...@fabulich.com>
Subject [dbutils] karma Re: Request sandbox access
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2009 07:16:57 GMT
Rahul Akolkar wrote:

> Help is usually quite welcome, the sandbox is open to all Apache
> committers. Ofcourse, [dbutils] isn't in the sandbox -- though you
> should be able to start a JDK 1.5 branch in the sandbox if you want.

Do you mean that, as an Apache committer, I already have sandbox karma?
That doesn't appear to be true at the moment.

C:\svn\dbutils >svn mkdir https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/sandbox/dbutils --username
dfabulich -m "Preparation for java5 branch"
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to CHECKOUT request for
'/repos/asf/!svn/ver/741845/commons/sandbox'

Assuming I don't yet have karma to write to the sandbox, may I politely
ask someone to grant it to me?

Thanks!

-Dan