commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Create a sandbox commons-money component?
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 01:43:08 GMT
Is "Money" going to support I18N? I would think it would be more
appropriate to include in a collection of I18N stuff than in with lang
or by itself.  I'm not too enamored with the current implementations
of ResourceBundles. Struts MessageResource (which they seem to have
dropped in struts2) and Spring MessageSource seem to be a little
better, but I need an I18N system which has a lot of the capabilities
that Cocoon's has (multiple locations and recursive replacement) -
without needing the rest of Cocoon.

Ralph