commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rory Winston <rory.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commons - CLI 2.0
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 11:58:52 GMT
Actually I think Hadoop might also have a dependency on CLI-2.0, so it
may be good to get an official release out for them as well:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/core/trunk/ivy/hadoop-core.pom?revision=726872&view=markup

I dont know anything about CLI, but I may be able to assist someone
with getting a release out at least.

Rory