commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: commons-vfs 2.0 release ? is it coming ?
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 04:54:05 GMT
Well, I still have some enhancements I need to make to the WebDAV
support which I would prefer to do before the release.  I need to
support webdav versioning for my application. I should have this done
within a week.

In the meantime, you could certainly build trunk yourself and test it
as much as possible and do a mvn site and review the resulting site
for any errors that should be corrected.

Ralph