commons-dev mailing list archives

From Niall Pemberton <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [configuration][maven] Deploying release to maven repository
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2009 20:59:10 GMT
On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 6:49 AM, Oliver Heger
<oliver.heger@oliver-heger.de> wrote:
> According to a post on the user list the latest release of [configuration]
> (1.6) did not make it into the maven 2 repository.
>
> When doing the release I copied the jars and the pom into the Java
> repository at [1] as described in section 8 of [2]. This used to work for
> the older releases. Is there something more required to get the artifacts
> deployed to the central maven 2 repository?

I thought configuration 1.6 was an m2 release - if it was then
probably should have been deployed to the pao m2 repo instead:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/

Even then though you still need to ping repository@ for the first m2
release since they have to add the group to be synced

Niall