commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ramon Buckland <ramon.buckl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commons-vfs 2.0 release ? is it coming ?
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 07:06:35 GMT
On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 17:07, Ralph Goers
<ralph.goers@dslextreme.com>wrote:users@
.

> What error are you referring to? The message during the build that says
> webdav isn't configured or something else?

Sorry Ralph, nothing to worry about. I was commenting, but should have been
clear, that switching from v1.0 to the build 2.0 i created, I noticed that
webdav was now a new registered provider and it was complaining that I did
not have the jackrabbit jar available, which I don't :-)
- so .. all good - :-) webdav is now in 2.0. Cool!

The problem I am dealing with is ftp:// url hanging on the first call to
resolveFile(). I have posted a seperate email on this issue to users@ in the
hope that someone has seen the problem before; and I am also trying to track
it down.

regards
ramon