commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project commons-vfs (in module apache-commons) failed
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 15:46:48 GMT
On 2009-01-12, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:

> OK. Someone more knowledgeable in Gump is going to have to explain to
> me why this failed even though the build succeeded.

I'll be happy to.

> I can see that it is looking for commons-vfs-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar? That
> jar is created by vfs-core and ends up in core/target/.

But the Gump descriptor says it would be in target, not core/target.
Fixed (once "svn up" gets a "latest baseline" from svn.eu so I'm
allowed to commit).

> Why did this work for the prior version which just skipped the
> tests?

Did it?  The summary page says it has failed for the past 14 runs and
I don't think tests and build have been merged later than that.

Stefan