commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project commons-configuration-test (in module apache-commons) failed
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2009 20:28:26 GMT
On 2009-01-17, Oliver Heger <> wrote:

> Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>> There have been two changes in parallel, vmgump switched to Java6 and
>> Xalan has been added as a dependency.

>> Given that the tests passed on before I added Xalan (and
>> this has been running Java6 before), I'd suggest that the
>> configuration committers experiment with using Xalan 2.7.1 instead of
>> 2.7.0 first.

> Do you mean we should update the dependency to version 2.7.1?

In order to debug the Gump build failure, yes.

> I tried this locally, and everything seems to be fine.

Then the change that breaks your tests must have occured in trunk
after the release - or Gump is now pulling in something more than just
a more recent Xalan, I'll check.

> If it helps, I can commit this change.

This wouldn't make any difference from Gump's POV.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message