commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Accessing Reports of Failing Tests in Gump (was Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project commons-configuration-test (in module apache-commons) failed)
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 09:22:54 GMT
If you look at the bottom of
http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/ivy/ivy-tests/index.html you see
links to all the test reports, this is achieved by the <junitreport>
element in the Gump descriptor.

I have just now added such an element to the descriptor of
commons-configuration-test

    <junitreport nested="configuration/target/surefire-reports"/>

and hope that I've picked the correct directory (I'm not familiar with
surefire at all).  If it is correct then reports should become
available with the next Gump run (after the currently executing one,
that is).

Since commons-configuration builds on our zone as well,
http://gump.zones.apache.org/gump/test/apache-commons/commons-configuration-test/index.html
may be a place to watch.  Note that the zone runs on Java6 while
vmgump still uses Java5 (too many projects depend on commons-dbcp
which doesn't build on Java6 to upgrade vmgump).

Stefan